Valentine’s Day is a great excuse to treat your loved one and spoil them rotten – and Australians are big on the treats!
According to an article published in Smart Company, Australians spend up to $42.3 million on restaurants, up from $34 million last year. Jewellery stores are also expected to take in more sales on the 14th, with forecast growth that will reach $40.5 million this year.
We have put together some ideas for gifts and how to make it that extra special for your loved one:
- Make a Valentine’s card – it’s cute, personal and shows you put a lot of effort in!
- Treat your loved one to a romantic breakfast in bed
- Cook their favourite meal with candles and wine
- Or book a table at a favourite restaurant
- Or a picnic in the park and catch a movie
- Jewellery – a watch for him or bracelet for her
And for those of you that are single – go out, see your friends, or stay in and catch up with a great movie and some wine.
Make this year’s Valentine Day extra special!