There are many ways that you can plan your finances efficiently and effectively in 2014. With the advancement of technology there are new and easy ways to plan your budgets and money that save time and energy – great for busy families and businesses alike.
Our team at Anne Street Partners have put together some useful advice to help you plan your finances and budgets this year:
1) Use apps and tools : We love financial planning apps – you can track your expenditure, budgets and finances easily. They allow you to monitor your spending carefully and analyze your overall finances. Here are our favourite budgeting apps of 2014.
2) Keep track of spending daily. Regular monitoring of your budget allows you to stay on track and project an accurate financial picture.
3) Set goals. It is important to set realistic goals for the year and work towards them. Whether it be a new house or desired investment, planning and goal setting can really help map out those ideas.
4) Control credit card usage. They can be very useful, but if not monitored they can do more harm than good. Switch to zero balance credit cards where possible and make the most out of any benefits such as free air miles or insurance.
5) Research new investment opportunities. There are a wealth of different short and long term investments available ranging from direct property investment to stock options. They can be more financial viable than saving money in a bank.
6) Speak to a financial planner. They can help you work out a realistic budget, work with you to attain your current & future goals, as well as help choose the right investments to suit you.
Anne Street Partners are Australia’s leading financial planning company. They help both individuals and businesses plan their finances and secure their financial future. Speak to one of their friendly team and find out more today!